CEP Exhibits is a full service experiential marketing company specializing in the design, execution and delivery of custom modular exhibits, displays and corporate interiors. We oversee all aspects of our clients exhibit materials and assist with their marketing message and branding.
Click on current positions available below for full information:
Associate Account Executive – LaborSource Division
The Associate Account Executive is responsible for the growth of our LaborSource division by identifying current and future customers with opportunities to sell labor of installation and dismantle services.
1. Build client relationships
2. Maintain Customer Relations
3. Plan and direct projects
4. Service Client accounts
5. Prepare reports
1. Bachelor’s degree with concentration in Business or Marketing, preferred.
2. 1-3 years exhibit industry related sales experience; or equivalent combination of education and construction experience
3. Ability to thrive with minimal guidance and oversight, proactive, and able of solving problems
4. Effective communication and multi-tasking skills with service orientation experience
5. Excellent organizational and time management skills
6. Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
7. Professional Attitude and Etiquette
8. 20-30% domestic travel.
CEP Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefit package (medical, dental, HSA, life, STD, 401K, vacation, sick time and paid holidays). For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.cepexhibits.com. EOE m/f/d/v.