Click on current positions available below for full information:
Job Description: Project Manager
CEP Exhibit Productions, Inc. is a full-service provider of 3-Dimensional marketing solutions for the tradeshow industry, corporate events, and retail displays and environments. Our focus is to exceed our client’s expectations. Therefore, at CEP we are seeking an experienced Project Manager who is ready to be part of our team in the Bolingbrook, IL home office.
The Project Manager’s primary objective is to achieve project goals and acts as a connection among the various parties involved making the objectives to be specific, measurable, achievable, relevant and time-sensitive within the context of the project and related responsibilities.
- Create and execute detailed construction and set-up drawings.
- Strong knowledge of exhibit construction methods, including wood and laminate.
- Extensive knowledge of OCTANORM exhibition systems.
- Work directly with vendors to meet scheduling needs and ordering of materials.
- Collaborate with and provide a project schedule to all departments to identify the commencement of their tasks.
- Determine the requirements of external and internal support to accomplish the project plan.
- Stay within projects quote from estimating department.
- Work directly with shop staff to execute project requirements.
- Track and report project milestones, provide status reports, if necessary.
- Maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application.
- Effectively apply CEP Standard Operations Procedures (SOP’s) to all projects.
- Inspire coworkers to attain goals and pursue excellence.
- Knowledge of all show services to detail for final set up drawings.
- Able to troubleshoot in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Ability to work a flexible and demanding schedule.
- Some travel (5%).
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience within the tradeshow/exhibit/events industry.
- Knowledge of project management tools and software packages.
- Internet, PC proficiency – Microsoft Office/Excel as well as other office based programs.
- Experienced professional with a technical background in Auto CAD, 2D and 3D required.
- PMP certification or similar coursework preferred by not required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task, manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines.
- Must be detail oriented and adhere to strict deadlines while keeping projects within budget.
- Thorough understanding of all phases of exhibit fabrication techniques and materials.
- Strong working knowledge of current vendors and materials used within the industry.
- Thorough knowledge of business reporting systems and inventory management.
- Ability to communicate effectively and operate under short lead times and time constraints.
CEP Exhibit Productions, Inc. offers a competitive industry compensation and benefits package (medical, dental, HSA, life, STD, 401K, paid vacation/sick time/holidays, etc.). For more information, please visit our website www.cepexhibits.com
CEP Exhibit Productions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, and protected veteran status. We conduct background checks and drug testing on all applicants.
Please forward your resume with salary requirements and/or portfolio samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR FILL OUT FORM BELOW