Click on current positions available below for full information:
CEP Exhibit Productions, Inc. is a full-service provider of 3-Dimensional marketing solutions for the tradeshow industry, corporate events, and retail displays and environments. Our focus is to exceed our client’s expectations. Therefore, at CEP we are seeking an experienced Warehouse Supervisor who is ready to be part of our team in the Bolingbrook, IL home office.
The Warehouse Supervisor position plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of the warehouse facility in Las Vegas, NV.
- Key Responsibilities: * (may include but are not limited to the ability to):
- Control Shipments
- Maintain Equipment and Material
- Provide Inventory Records
- Ensure accuracy of shipments
- Maintain a safe workplace
- Re-inventory goods
- High school diploma required and/or some college or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in warehousing.
- Forklift certified; Class CDL driver’s license
- Supervisory experience.
- Basic knowledge of project management for materials, estimating, quality control, cost control, safety, and applicable building codes and zoning ordinances.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; attention to details and accuracy; service orientation.
CEP Exhibit Productions, Inc. offers a competitive industry compensation and benefits package, 401K plan, privately owned, etc. For more information, please visit our website www.cepexhibits.com
CEP Exhibit Productions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, and protected veteran status. We conduct background checks and drug testing on all applicants.
Job Type: Full-time
Please forward your resume with salary requirements and/or portfolio samples to: email@example.com
OR FILL OUT FORM BELOW