Click on current positions available below for full information:
International Project Manager
Chicago Exhibit Productions, Inc. (CEP) is an integrated team of specialists dedicated to delivering total solutions for trade show exhibits, environments, and event needs. At CEP, we believe in providing our employees with a company culture conducive to innovation, flexibility, and creative autonomy.
We are seeking an International Project Manager to join our corporate team in Bolingbrook, IL. You will need to be proactive, highly organized, and dedicated to meeting deadlines. Bring your expertise to our team–you’ll be in the right place.
- Sourcing new international leads through online research and network outreach.
- Qualifying all incoming international inquiries generated through CEP outlets and guide qualified project opportunities through pre-sale processes.
- Provide management and oversight of all new international projects; tracking all internal and external projects correspondence and related documentation and budgetary requirements.
- Manage the execution of all client specific promotion deliverables in conjunction with cross functional teams.
- Establish and maintain marketing tools and web integration for exposure to CEP International partners worldwide.
- Manage and maintain quality standards for in-coming and in-process projects and components for finished goods.
- Assist with analysis of sales reports, international market trends and other performance indicators.
- Schedule and manage project reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Identify places to cut costs and to improve performance, policies and programs.
- Compile data and materials needed for internal and external meetings and conferences, off-site training and international visits.
- Prepare appropriate confidential communication and ensure the integrity of confidential information.
- Establish and maintain relationship with international partners.
- Play an active role in international networks that CEP is affiliated globally.
- Work with CEP Sales team to identify opportunities for international business.
- Performs other duties as assigned and deemed necessary of the position under the direction of the Director of CEP International.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, International Studies or Project Management Certification
- At least 3-years of experience in a project or account management role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate with all levels of Executive/Senior staff
- Self-starter with independent decision-making abilities.
- Ability to work within a team structure.
- Excellent customer and intercompany relationship skills
- Works in an organized and disciplined manner. Very task and detail-oriented. Proactive by nature.
- Time management and ability to shift priorities.
- Tradeshow and/or Exhibition background preferred, but not required.
- Strong computer skills, including:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Proficiency with Internet browsers and search engines
- Experienced with Adobe Suite including Creative and/or Marketing Cloud, preferred
- Flexible and ability to work necessary hours in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Bilingual, German a plus.
- Ability to travel domestic (25%) and International (10%).
Chicago Exhibit Productions, Inc. (CEP) offers a competitive salary and benefit package (medical, dental, group life, HSA, STD, 401K, vacation, sick time and paid holidays).
CEP is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Interested candidates having required qualifications and experience should send resume with salary requirements to email@example.com.
For further information about CEP, please visit us at www.cepexhibits.com