Click on current positions available below for full information:
Associate Account Manager
WE ARE ACCEPTING CANDIDATES FROM LAS VEGAS OR CHICAGO.
JOB WILL RESIDE IN CANDIDATE’S CURRENT LOCATION.
The Associate Account Manager is responsible for assuring a successful outcome, follow the project through the entire process. This includes timely delivery of a quality product while keeping careful watch over profitability. They coordinate nearly every aspect of the project, including (but not limited to) the coordination of transportation, securing Installation and Dismantle labor, and coordination of all invoicing.
Specific Duties Include:
• Directly interface with clients in the absence of the Account Executive, as required.
• Participate in client meetings with Account Executive, as necessary.
• Attend all Put-to-Detail, Put-to-Work, put-to-ship and Post-Show Evaluation meetings.
• Compose all Work Orders, updates and Change Orders.
• Monitor each job for profitability. Notify inconsistencies that may adversely affect profitability to the VP of Account Management.
• Ensure quality control of fabricated properties.
• Maintain orderly and complete job files.
• Monitor progress of project timelines with internal and external vendors.
• Preparation of all Show Service forms, on behalf of the client.
• Order and supervise the timely completion of all on-site services, including Installation and dismantling labor, as well as any other service being provided to the client.
• Continued cultivation of the company/client relationship.
• Travel to show site to coordinate the execution of services, as necessary.
• Close out all jobs upon completion, noting overtime, materials usage, and any extra-charge items.
• Prepare jobs for billing, providing complete information for each line-of-business.
• Maintain accurate and complete Storage and Warehousing inventories, for each client.
• Perform administrative and maintenance duties as needed.
• Associate or Bachelor degree in Business or Marketing are preferable.
• 1-3 years of work experience in tradeshows, sales and customer service.
• Experience coordinating projects, developing project plans and completing projects on time and on budget.
• Excellent writing skills including proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
• Basic knowledge of exhibit construction technologies and materials.
• Basic knowledge of graphic arts, and graphic production techniques.
• Excellent organizational skill. Attention to details. Highly skilled at multi-tasking.
• Very strong orientation toward customer service.
• Strong communication and team building skill, with the ability to patiently coordinate activities or diverse personalities in a pressure situation.
• Suitable leadership ability, able to operate under severe time constraints and decision-making. Strong interpersonal skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint). ExhibitForce experience is a plus.
• Must be available to work nights, weekends and at show site.
• 10-20% domestic travel.
CEP Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefits package (medical, dental, life, HSA, STD, 401K, vacation, sick time and paid holidays). For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.cepexhibits.com. EOE m/f/d/v.
Please forward your resume with salary requirements for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out form below